|DATES||REGULAR TUITION||EARLY BIRD TUITION
|SESSION ONE||Sunday, June 20 – Saturday, June 26, 2021||$2,500||$2,250||Enroll|
|SESSION TWO||Sunday, June 27 – Saturday, July 3, 2021||$2,500||$2,250||Enroll|
|SESSION THREE||Sunday, July 4 – Saturday, July 10, 2021||$2,500||$2,250||Enroll|
|SESSION FOUR||Sunday, July 11 – Saturday, July 17, 2021||$2,500||$2,250||Enroll|
What Does Tuition Include?
- Room and board at camp
- Adult supervision by screened and trained Camp Kahili counselors and staff
- Transportation around the island
- Three healthy meals each day
- Culture: Campers will learn about the unique and diverse culture of Hawai’i and the island of Kaua`i through hands-on learning experiences taught by local educators.
- Community: An important part of Camp Kahili’s mission is to give back to the island through a variety of service-based projects. Each camper will return home with 10-15 hours of certified community service hours signed off by Camp Kahili Directors.
- Adventure: In addition to learning about Hawaiian culture and giving back through community service projects, students will participate in a number of activities and excursions, including beach days, surfing and standup paddleboarding, ziplining, tubing, hiking, and more.
- A deposit of $400/session will secure your spot.
click tab title to expand
It pays to be an Early Bird! Pay in full by March 15, 2021, and receive $250 off any one session. If not paid in full by March 15, 2021, your spot will still be saved but the Early Bird Discount will be removed.
Campers will receive a $500 discount for every additional session enrolled after one session. The Early Bird Discount can only be applied to the first session, and then the $500 discount will be applied to every session enrolled after the first session.
Current Maker Learning Network learners who sign up by March 15 , 2021, will receive a $300 discount per session. *The multiple-session discount cannot be applied on top of the Maker Learning Network learner discount.
Each camper’s tuition must be paid in full on or before April 30, 2021, for regular tuition rate or by the posted deadline for all specials and early discounts. If space is available, all enrollments after April 30, 2021, must be paid in full. Should you need to withdraw from camp prior to April 1, 2021, your paid tuition and/or deposit will be refunded minus a $400 cancellation fee per child. We are sorry, but no refunds will be issued after April 30, 2021.