|DATES||REGULAR TUITION||EARLY BIRD TUITION
|SESSION ONE||Sunday, June 21 – Saturday, June 27, 2020||$3,000||$2,750||Enroll|
|SESSION TWO||Sunday, June 28 – Saturday, July 4, 2020||$3,000||$2,750||Enroll|
|SESSION THREE||Sunday, July 5 – Saturday, July 11, 2020||$3,000||$2,750||Enroll|
|SESSION FOUR||Sunday, July 12 – Saturday, July 18, 2020||$3,000||$2,750||Enroll|
What Does Tuition Include?
- Round-trip airfare from LAX to Kaua`i
- Room and board at camp
- Culture: Campers will learn about the unique and diverse culture of Hawai’i and the island of Kaua`i through hands-on learning experiences taught by local educators.
- Community: An important part of Camp Kahili’s mission is to give back to the island through a variety of service-based projects. Each camper will return home with 10-15 hours of certified community service hours signed off by Camp Kahili Directors.
- Adventure: In addition to learning about Hawaiian culture and giving back through community service projects, students will participate in a number of activities and excursions, including beach days, surfing and standup paddleboarding, ziplining, tubing, hiking, and more.
- A deposit of $400/session will secure your spot.
click tab title to expand
It pays to be an Early Bird! Pay in full by March 15, 2020, and receive $250 off any one session. If not paid in full by March 15, your spot will still be saved but the Early Bird Discount will be removed.
Campers will receive a $500 discount for every additional session enrolled after one session. The Early Bird Discount can only be applied to the first session, and then the $500 discount will be applied to every session enrolled after the first session.
Current iLEAD network learners will receive a $500 discount per session. *The multiple-session discount cannot be applied on top of the iLEAD network learner discount.*
While airfare is included in the regular tuition, parents may elect to book their campers’ flights through their own means. If this option is selected, a $500 discount will be applied. If your camper is enrolled in multiple sessions, the self-provided travel discount can be applied to only one session. The other sessions will be eligible for a multiple-session discount.
Current iLEAD network learners are eligible for only a $250 self-provided travel discount.
*If you would like to take advantage of this option, please email email@example.com, and an enrollment specialist will provide you with travel requirements.
Each camper’s tuition must be paid in full on or before May 1, 2020, for regular tuition rate or by the posted deadline for all specials and early discounts. If space is available, all enrollments after May 1, 2020, must be paid in full. Should you need to withdraw from camp prior to May 1, 2020, your paid tuition and/or deposit will be refunded minus a $150 cancellation fee per child. We are sorry, but no refunds will be issued after May 1, 2020.